The LAM welcomes students and schoolchildren at all levels of education, to help them discover and participate in astrophysics-related professions.
The LAM welcomes trainees from various university and engineering school courses.
Astrophysics and astrophysical professions
The LAM welcomes students from higher education institutions in the framework of :
– Doctoral training (see Doctorate section)
– TIPE (preparatory classes for the Grandes Ecoles)
– Licence internship (L1, L2, L3)
– First year Master’s research thesis (M1).
– First year (M1) and second year (M2) research internship. Duration from 2 to 6 months. See the national server for Master’s internships
– First year engineering school “worker” internship
– Company” internship in the second and third year of engineering school
Please send your CV and a letter of motivation to Anastasia Mekrane: firstname.lastname@example.org
You are a student in communication or scientific university and you wish to do an internship in the communication department of the OSU Pytheas.
Please send your CV and a covering letter to Thierry Botti: email@example.com
One-week internship are proposed for secondary school students at the heart of astronomical research. Researchers, engineers and technicians at the LAM welcome secondary school students for their one-week work placement.
Objective: the internship allows the students to discover the astronomy professions as well as the equipment and functioning of a research laboratory open to the world and the general public. Pupils are put in direct contact with those involved in research (researchers, engineers, technicians) who explain their work to them. Students are informed about the studies required to become an astrophysics researcher as well as about the jobs related to astrophysics.
Details are provided on the French version of this page.